Please note and observe our rules of the village:
- No refunds/No rainchecks. Pets are NOT allowed. An ADA approved vest/hanger wearing service animal is allowed.
- No beverages in through the gates (1 personal size sealed from the manufacturer bottle of water permitted per person). Food is permitted but no coolers are permitted through gates.
- Smoking is allowed only in Designated Smoking Areas (DSAs). All other areas are smoke free.
- No weapons (costume or real).
- Patrons are welcomed to wear costumes suitable for a family-friendly atmosphere to get into the spirit of the event! All performers are paid by the King's purse and scheduled by the Artistic Director. No non-contracted performances are permitted.
Handicapped parking is available next to our Main Gate. When entering the parking lot, follow the signs to the designated handicapped parking area.